- If you have the SaltDogg Groundskeeper Walk Behind Salt Spreader, you can easily de-ice your driveway
- Sports a 100-pound capacity, is 1.6 cubic yard, weatherproof and is a polymer rubber hopper
- Excellent for long drives, off-roading, college campuses and more
- Requires a 24-foot maximum adjustable radius
- Protected with a 1-Year Warranty
Walking on your driveway and the sidewalks can rapidly go from challenging to dangerous when the ice starts to form. If you have a parking lot or a college campus to salt, salting your walkways can easily become a daylong operation. But now that you have the SaltDogg Groundskeeper Walk Behind Salt Spreader, you can salt your usual stomping grounds swiftly and conveniently.
The spread radius of your SaltDogg Groundskeeper Walk Behind Salt Spreader is customizable and extends up to 24 feet. This spreader can hold up to 100 pounds of salt or ice melt and 1.6 cubic yards in its weather-resistant polymer rubber hopper. A completely enclosed gearbox keeps everything running smoothly while safeguarding the working parts. The 13-inch pneumatic tires are willing to tackle any kind of terrain, even mud and muck.
Rust and corrosion are not going to happen to a carbon steel frame with a black powder coat finish. The spread is controlled by spinning your axles, and the flow amount is controlled by a simple lever, which you'll love. NAPA proudly sells the SaltDogg Groundskeeper Walk Behind Salt Spreader with a 1-Year Warranty.