- Don’t wait on anyone else’s schedule, melt snow and ice from your own truck with the SaltDogg Tailgate Salt Spreader
- Capacity ranges from 4.41 cubic feet or 68 pounds (SUVs and pickups) to 11 cubic feet or 825 pounds (3/4 to 1-ton trucks)
- Offered as either a Full Bumper Mount or a Receiver Hitch Mount for Class III and Class IV hitches
- Power on/off or control the speed (not available on 4.41 cubic feet spreader) from inside your vehicle
- Manually loading, gravity-fed spreader utilizes internal augers or feed mechanisms to stop clogs
- Coverage area ranges from 12-14 feet or 3-30 feet (model specific)
- Safeguard road salt from wetness or messes thanks to hinged topper
- Fabricated from steel and polyethylene combo
- Simple install comes with specific instructions
- Backed by a 1-Year Warranty
When you need to coat a giant space of ground with road salt in a short amount of time, you need the SaltDogg Tailgate Salt Spreader. This aftermarket automotive accessory is perfect for both commercial and residential areas. This line of salt spreaders incorporates internal anti-clog features. And best of all, you can adjust the speed from inside your vehicle for all but the littlest model.
Your SaltDogg Tailgate Salt Spreader is constructed from a steel-polyethylene blend. It comes in an assortment of sizes. Go for the smaller 4.41 cubic feet spreader (68-pound capacity) to track salt over a long drive or parking lot. For larger projects, pick a spreader that mounts to the bumper or receiver hitch of your ¾-ton or 1-ton truck (825-pound capacity).
Order a receiver tube mount to attach your bumper-mounted spreader to your Class III or Class IV hitch. Installation is a snap. Pair your new spreader with a plow to take on any icy challenge. NAPA is proud to offer the SaltDogg Tailgate Salt Spreader with a 1-Year Warranty.