- Surf's up! Hit the shores with your boards in tow when you install the SeaSucker Board Rack
- Features two 31-inch starboard bars with 10-inch nylon buckle straps
- Suction roof mounts ensure secure transport and easy installation
- Hauls two surfboards or paddle boards
- Manufactured in the U.S.
- Supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your compact ride is everything you need until it's time to hit the shores. Don't have a truck bed? No problem! Hitch your boards up high with the SeaSucker Board Rack!
Leave the power tools and complicated hardware behind. Using SeaSucker's 6-inch suction cups, you can install your rack in no time! Whether you've got a hatchback or SUV, your rack securely latches onto any ride. It features 31-inch cushioned starboard bars to avoid scuffs and scratches, as well as nylon cam-buckle straps to hold up to two surfboards or paddleboards. Made with quality craftsmanship right here in the U.S., your new board rack will simplify surfboard cargo, so you can hit the beaches stress-free.
NAPA is proud to offer the SeaSucker Board Rack with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.