- Set the precise blend of stability and responsiveness you desire with the Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover Kit
- Replace your shocks and springs individually to pair with any aftermarket pieces
- For optimal results, make a matching set with Skunk2 Sport Shocks
- Incorporates hard anodized CNC aluminum sleeves and SAE 9254V racing springs
- Forged spring perches deliver drop that can be modified easily
- Lower your vehicle by up to 3 inches (make and model specific) utilizing the provided mounting hardware
- Backed by a 1-Year Warranty
With the Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover Kit, you can fine-tune your suspension for a greater drive experience. By modifying your ride height, this reasonably priced kit enables you to optimize your control and stability. This aftermarket Skunk 2 Kit is the ideal suspension solution, whether you're a city commuter or highway traveler.
Both original and aftermarket shocks can be used with the Adjustable Coilover Kit. In other words, you can try out various combinations or replace your springs and shocks independently. The provided hardware allows you to lower your vehicle by up to 3 inches. For maximum force and a race-ready condition, every kit comes with SAE 9254V racing springs, forged spring perches, and anodized, CNC-machined, hard aluminum sleeves.
NAPA is proud to offer the Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover Kit with a 1-Year Warranty.