- Take some weight off, while improving your vehicle’s stamina, with the robust, lightweight Skunk2 Lower Control Arm
- No compression and no wobbly connections, thanks to the giant steel clamping plate that disperses weight
- Utilize the incorporated mounting positions to refine the stability created by the sway bar
- Rely on low-deflection polyurethane bushings to generate instantaneous response without stripping
- CNC machined from AL2024 aircraft-quality aluminum for a precise application
- Gain ultimate power without using stress risers due to the exceptional tapering
- Replace your stock arms for commuter driving and race-worthy performance
- Keep the balance you love and trust from your original suspension
- Backed by 1-Year Warranty
Reduce the weight of your sporty compact’s high-performance suspension with the Skunk2 Lower Control Arm, while retaining that sleek driving style with long-lasting power. This aftermarket upgrade, which allows for adjustments and tinkering, is customized to your precise make and model for a direct-fit installation. Even though it is constructed from aerospace-grade AL2024 billet aluminum, it still weighs less than 75% compared to OE control arms.
This Skunk2 Control Arm is precision CNC machined into an exceptional, state-of-the-art form. The engineering includes a ‘step’ where the beam blends into the mounting plate. This advanced progression bolsters the control arm, reducing the tension that breaks standard control arms. In addition, the dense mounting area delivers extra sturdiness.
Aluminum can warp and be condensed, especially can cause once tightly wound steel bolts to dislodge. This Lower Control Arm incorporates steel clamping plates to mitigate the pressure over a giant space. The polyurethane bushings allow the arm to move unencumbered, much like a bearing, without ripping or failing like fixed rubber bushings. NAPA is proud to offer the Skunk2 Lower Control Arm with a 1-Year Warranty.