- Gain outstanding balance, advanced handling, complete stability and control while cornering with the Skunk2 Pro Series Full Coilovers
- Lowered vehicles benefit from the truncated shock bodies and shaft strokes
- Choose from two options: Pro-S Coilovers with pre-set precision valving and a sleek mono-tube design or the Pro-C Coilovers with adjustable valving and an extra-thick mono-tube design
- All styles include CNC-machined, hard-anodized spring perches
- Quickly position the ideal corner weight and height for a precise response
- Incorporates CNC-wound, SAE9254V steel racing springs
- Backed by a 1-Year Warranty
From racetrack performance to daily commuting, you deserve the advanced handling, cornering and control from the expert design of Skunk2 Pro Series Full Coilovers. Ideal for sporty compacts that have been lowered, this aftermarket suspension upgrade delivers a well-balanced ride with race-worthy responsiveness.
These Skunk2 Full Coilovers offer a simple way to modify corner weights and complete fast tweaks to heights. The Pro Series Coilovers incorporate strong, dependable, hard anodized, CNC-machined forged aluminum spring perches and CNC-wound racing springs. NAPA is proud to offer this product with a 1-Year Warranty.