- Take charge of your engine's potential with the Skunk2Pro Series Intake Manifold
- Contains the industry's widest powerband lift with power boosts that soar in the 3000 to 8800 RPM range
- Increases airflow which results in an 8% horsepower raise over factory manifolds
- CARB EO-approved components (identify your vehicle for more details)
- Made from 356 aluminum and features durable shell-molded casting
- Altered IAC flange entrance is compatible with larger throttle bodies
- Uses factory technology for a mod-free installation
- Backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Do you want better acceleration, more horsepower and a long-lasting engine? Then give your vehicle the chance to catch its breath before sprinting to the finish line. With the Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold, you'll get reliable, power-boosting oxygen that'll give your engine the muscle it needs to take off!
Made to match OEM-level standards with a 356 aluminum construction, the Skunk2 Pro Manifold meets strict quality standards before it starts working alongside your engine. All manifolds are proven to be leak-free, fully sealed and arrive super cleaned for a stellar finish. With the help of 4-axis CNC machining technology, this intake manifold is constructed with the utmost precision for a vehicle-specific fit that'll continue to use factory technology (like sensors and auxiliaries).
Once you've selected your vehicle, double-check that your intake is CARB EO-approved for street use. Thanks to the OEM fit, you'll enjoy a seamless installation process with no intense modifications necessary. Get as much as 8% more horsepower with crazy gains seen in the 3000 to 8800 RPM range when you install the Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.