Skunk2 Racing 541-05-1010 fits the following vehicle:
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra
- The Skunk2 Sport Shocks will give your lowered sport vehicle a consistently smooth ride
- Dual tube design for ideal performance
- Ground shaft is Chrome-plated, hardened and coated for long-lasting reliability
- Precision valve engineering for extended gasket life
- Optimal design for lowered vehicles; a shorter shock body and stroke
- Sold in sets of 4
- Comes with a 1-Year Warranty
Nothing drives, rides or races quite like a sporty compact vehicle. Install shocks that are worthy of your machine with Skunk2 Sport Shocks. You'll find the same cutting-edge technologies and tactics used in the more sophisticated Skunk2 damper systems in a sturdy, dependable and compact package, making them perfect for low-riding compact sport vehicles.
Your Skunk2 Sport Shocks are designed to be long-lasting and reliable. They feature a polished and hardened ground shaft with quality Chrome plating. Because of their short-bodied shape and shorter stroke, they are more durable and have better travel at lower riding heights. The dual-tube construction and precise valving of Skunk 2 Sport Shocks guarantee quiet operation and prolonged seal life. They also work well with Skunk2 Coil-Overs and lowering springs, as well as other Skunk2 suspension components.
You get all four shocks at a fantastic price so you can give your sport compact improved control, handling, and ride comfort. Your purchase of the Skunk2 Sport Shocks is backed with a 1-Year Warranty.