- Use the Skunk2 Strut Tower Bar to improve the strength and rigidity of your chassis while tightening up handling and suspension performance
- Engineered with tied suspension points to reduce body flex and improve your vehicle's cornering
- Rated with the best strength-to-weight ratio, winning over that of any strut bar in the market
- Take your pick of the Silver or Black bar
- Manufactured using 6061 Aluminum
- Protected with a 1-Year Warranty
If you're not careful, your car will flex and wobble under the immense stress and strain of aggressive driving and tight turns. The Skunk2 Strut Tower Bars connect between the strut towers and combine the two halves of your suspension into one. This significantly increases the strength of your car, reduces body flex, and gives you much tighter handling. You'll enjoy how much more confident you are cornering your automobile on both the street and the racetrack.
Achieving the ideal balance of great strength and low weight is the key to maximizing your speed and performance. Because of this, Skunk2 Bars have the best strength-to-weight ratio of any strut tower bar on the market! They are specially constructed using premium 6061 aluminum.
Each bar has been beautifully polished, and one of the two anodized finishes—Silver or Black—completes the look. The strength and design of Skunk2 Bars will help you to tighten up your chassis and control turns. NAPA proudly sells the Skunk2 Strut Tower Bar, supported by a 1-Year Warranty.