- Ultra-charged Nitrogen powered Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks smooth out kinks during your drive and make riding a luxury
- Made using a durable twin-tube manufacturing process using Red Polyurethane bushings and boots
- Engineered with stable nitrogen-charged hydraulic action and multi-stage
- Effortlessly used alongside lifted or stock-level suspension systems
- Ride smooth at any speed on or off-roading
- Experience velocity-responsive valving
- Protected with a Lifetime Warranty
Even if you're cruising around town in a lifted vehicle, you deserve to have a smooth driving ride, and the Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks gives you exactly that! The 150 psi of ultra-charged nitrogen-powered gas allows you to smooth out kinks while you drive for a luxury experience. Ride smoothly at any speed while on or off-roading.
The Nitro 8000 Shocks have velocity-responsive valving and are engineered with stable nitrogen-charged hydraulic action and multi-stage processes. The velocity-contingent valving is state-of-the-art and automatically adjusts to your speed, weather and road conditions.
Strong 14mm rods come protected by bright Red Polyurethane bushings and boots for an even better ride. The dampers come ready to use alongside stock or lifted vehicles and can be ordered as a front or rear set. NAPA proudly sells the Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks backed by a generous Lifetime Warranty.