- Ditch the factory stabilizers on your truck or SUV for the enhanced technology of Skyjacker Steering Stabilizer
- Premium-grade shocks upgrade your steering system by dampening rigidity both on and off the road
- Minimizes shimmy, a usual side effect of installing lift kits and wide tires
- Comes with Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks
- Heavy Duty OEM Steering Stabilizer Kit and Replacement Cylinder are available for certain make and model vehicles
- A dual-unit design provides an extra level of steering control
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Your steering system can only withstand so much intense use before it starts to negatively affect your handling and ride experience. You may notice your steering has become less responsive on rough roads and off-road paths, or a notable "shimmy" develops after installing your lifted suspension and oversized tires. Leave the steering woes in the past and invest in the Skyjacker Steering Stabilizer to improve handling and regain command of your rig whether you're on or off-road.
With their top-of-the-line Hydro 7000 Shocks, Skyjacker Steering Stabilizers are designed to soften the rigid harshness of bumpy roads and off-road tracks. No more struggling with pulling or fading to the left or right - enjoy tighter, more responsive performance even with oversized tires. You get the best performance possible thanks to the customized design of Skyjacker Steering Stabilizers - designed and crafted specifically for your make and model vehicle.
For even greater handling control and comfort, the Skyjacker Steering Stabilizer is also available for many vehicles in a dual configuration. A Lifetime Warranty from Skyjacker is included with your purchase.