- Your raised truck's sway bar needs to be realigned to create the proper working angle, so let the quality-made Skyjacker Sway Bar End Links do precisely that
- Simple replacement to your OEM parts, although some vehicles may require minor drilling or filing to install
- You have the clearance needed for body roll and sway control with Skyjacker End Links
- Built with robust, rust-resistant 4140H Steel that is tougher than the competition
- Specifically designed to match the year, make and model of your car
- New bushings come included
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Protected with a Lifetime Warranty
When you lift your vehicle, your undercarriage undergoes a lot of modifications! Space designated for your sway bar is now occupied by new machinery, shifting angles as you drive, and moving parts, so the Skyjacker Sway Bar End Links bar lowers your sway bar to the level you require for high performance and safety.
The Skyjacker Links modify the sway bar itself, not just how it attaches to your car. This improves the sway bar's ability to do its job, providing you complete control over sway and body roll and enhancing both your on and off-road handling. Heavy-duty 4140H Steel is used to make the system, giving them great strength and wear resistance over time.
The durable Zinc coating on the outside adds added durability and prevents rust and corrosion. For an exact direct replacement fit, your Skyjacker Swaybar Links are made specifically for your vehicle's year, make and model and are ultra-long lasting. Note that for some vehicles, minor filing or drilling may be necessary. NAPA proudly sells the USA-made Skyjacker Sway Bar End Links.