- Get out of a tricky spot while off-roading with the Smittybilt 54" Trail Jack
- Super-strong Steel construction
- Features an oversized base and adjustable connector clamp
- Comes with Zinc-plated hardware
- Weight limit of 4,660 pounds
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
You never know the reason or the time when you'll need an off-road jack, but you should never hit the trails without one. A strong jack can be just what you need to get out of a ditch or use your winch from an awkward angle. The Smittybilt 54 can help you get out of tight spots and back on the road "Jack Trail. Your 54-foot Smittybilt "Trail Jack has an extra-large base and a connector clamp that you can change.
Together, these features will help you adapt to any challenge and get your rig out of the worst off-road situations. This jack is made of heavy-duty Steel to make it as strong as possible. Mounting hardware with a zinc finish is included. This jack can support up to 4,660 pounds of weight and comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.