- Gain all the might you need without extra heaviness weighing down your hard-working rig with the Smittybilt A.W.S. Aluminum Winch Shackle
- Fabricated from 6061 T-6 Aluminum, and finished in a protective Black Powder Coat
- Achieve a maximum load rating of 17,000 pounds
- Pairs well with all ¾-inch or 7/8-inch D-rings
- Comes with a 5-Year Limited Warranty
We know not all recovery and towing accessories really put the "heavy" in "heavy-duty vehicles." Fortunately, Smittybilt has the solution you’ve been searching for. The Smittybilt A.W.S. Aluminum Winch Shackle is a lightweight component that still achieves a maximum weight rating of 17,000 pounds.
The Smittybilt A.W.S. Shackle is precision-machined from robust aircraft-grade aluminum. It's coated with an all-weather black powder finish and it functions seamlessly with aluminum fairleads and a roller. The A.W.S. Winch Shackle is designed to work any all ¾-inch or 7/8-inch D-rings, as well as wire cable and synthetic rope ½-inch in diameter or less.
NAPA is proud to offer the Smittybilt A.W.S. Aluminum Winch Shackle with a 5-Year Limited Warranty.