- Pump up those tires and recreational gear from anywhere with the Smittybilt Air Compressor
- Choose either the 2781 model (72 liters per minute from 30 amps) or the 2780 model (160 liters per minute from 45 amps)
- Incorporates 16 feet of a coiled hose with a quick-release mechanism
- Take advantage of the easily removable brass inflator top
- Keep your system transportable or mount it to your workstation
- Comes with cleanable air filter, storage bag and a 5-Year Limited Warranty
There are times when you need to let loose… your tire pressure. When navigating over sandy trails or dirt roads, you might choose to lower the PSI in your tires. But before you get back on those surface streets, make sure to pump ‘em up with the portable, yet powerful, Smittybilt Air Compressor.
Take advantage of the 1/3 HP direct motor and the 16 feet of coiled hose that quickly releases to stretch to all your tires or air tools. Choose either the 2780 model which releases 160 liters per minute from 45 amps or the 2781 model which expels 72 liters per minute from 30 amps. Each option tops out at 13.8 volts and a max restart of 150 PSI.
Your Smittybilt Air Compressor safeguards your motor with an auto-thermal cut-off switch. It also includes a reusable air filter, anti-rattle rubber feet, a custom-fit storage bag and a 5-Year Limited Warranty.