- Keep a winning grip on things when you use synthetic ropes and Smittybilt Aluminum Hawse Fairleads
- Crafted with solid billet aluminum for superior strength without added weight
- Precision machining for exact size and shape
- Works for winches with weight capacities ranging from 6,000–12,000 pounds
- Polished mirror finish
- A 5-Year Limited Warranty is included
Shrewd wisdom is required when it comes time to replace the fairlead on your 6,000 pound - 12,000 pound winch. You need to install a fairlead that's durable but also lightweight, and that one that's compatible with synthetic rope material. When you boil it down, the Smittybilt Aluminum Hawse Fairleads are the best option for synthetic rope.
Your Smittybilt Aluminum Hawse Fairleads give you 10 inches on the center bolt pattern, and you can choose one with or without the XRC logo stamped into the aluminum. This fairlead has been meticulously machine-pressed and polished to a mirror finish, and all the hardware you need for a quick and easy installation comes with your purchase. You also get a 5-Year Limited Warranty.