- The Smittybilt Beaver Hitch Step gives you a reliable tie-down point and rugged leg up into your truck bed
- Hammer-forged carbon steel construction
- Finished with a high-gloss Powder Coat
- Installs and uninstalls easily and fast
- A 5-Year Limited Warranty is included
Two of the biggest headaches for pickup truck owners tend to be: entering and exiting the truck bed and securing their cargo. Luckily, there's a handy step out there that can help you solve both problems in one sturdy package - just install it on your receiver hitch! The Smittybilt Beaver Hitch Step gives your truck's cargo step style and durability.
Your Smittybilt Beaver Hitch Step is made of hammer-forged Carbon Steel and can also double as a safe and reliable point to tie down several tow straps. When acting as a tow strap tie-down point, this handy step has a 10,000 pound weight limit. This step can be quickly and easily put on and taken off thanks to a Speed Lock system. A 5-Year Limited Warranty is included.