- Inflate tires and outdoor gear or juice up those air tools with the Smittybilt Compact Air System
- Produces up to 32 cubic feet of compressed air per minute
- Take advantage of 250 PSI thanks to the variable regulator
- Easily transportable with provided storage bag to take with you anywhere
- Comes with a 5-Year Limited Warranty
The benefit of dispensing compressed air anytime you need it ranges from projects in the garage to pumping up your ATV tires before hitting the trail. Don’t install an expensive air line on your property. With the Smittybilt Compact Air System, you get all the pressurized air you need from a portable device.
Take advantage of the incorporated variable regulator to achieve as much as 32 cubic feet of air per minute (more than 200 gallons). The Smittybilt Air System is designed to generate up to 250 PSI to use with your powerful air tools. This on-the-go compact system includes a comfortable carrying handle and a glycerin-filled gauge with a polycarbonate window.
Consider grabbing more than one Smittybilt System to store one in the garage, one in your off-road Jeep and one in your RV. The Smittybilt Compact Air System comes with a 25-foot hose, an air chuck, carrying case and a 5-Year Limited Warranty.