- Ride rough and ready, off-road or through paved neighborhoods without worry using the Smittybilt Gen 2 SRC Bumper
- Choose the front bumper, rear bumper or both for your prized Jeep
- Masterfully constructed with 3/16-inch Cold-Rolled Steel
- Manufactured with a Matte Black Powder Coat finish
- The system can hold up to 12,000-pound winches
- Aerodynamically made to boost airflow
- Protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The adventures of the backcountry are so enticing. However, off-roading, rock crawling and general exploration come with their fair share of hazards. You should know that sizeable debris like stones and branches can inflict detrimental harm to your vehicle. Thankfully, you can't go wrong with the Smittybilt Gen 2 SRC Bumper, equipped with the protection and expert design that you need.
The Gen 2 SRC Bumper is made with aerodynamics in mind, boosting the airflow so your Jeep can drive smoothly and without hindrance. The quality structure can hold up to 12,000 pounds of weight and withstand rock crawling's roughness. Enjoy towable D-ring mounts enclosed with supplies for your original factory fog lights too. With the rear bumper, LED lights are a part of the package on top of a cutout for your auxiliary reserve lights.
The Class-III hitch arrives preconfigured with state-of-the-art preventative rattle furnishings. The front and back bumper systems come in a sleek Black Powder Coat finish. NAPA is proud to sell the Smittybilt Gen 2 SRC Bumper with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.