- Get unmatched resilience in your recovery mission with the Smittybilt Kinetic Recovery Rope
- Comes with 30,000 or 60,000-pound breaking points
- Features Ico-Thane coat to prevent deterioration
- Extends up to a third of its original length
- Heavy-duty, toughened Nylon 66 build
- Supported by a 5-Year Limited Warranty
When it comes to vehicle recovery, you need mean strength that'll get you (or a buddy) out of a bind. Ditch the chains and invest in a rope that triples the toughness! Get the Smittybilt Kinetic Recovery Rope today.
Constructed from supremely strong Nylon 66, this rope is made to handle the rigors of off-road recovery with ease. The 12 woven strands ensure unmatched durability with elastic potential you'd never find in a traditional chain or strap. The Ico-Thane coat prevents early deterioration, so you won't find cuts, snags or frays ruining your rope. Plus, it's protected against mold, mildew, and harmful UV damage. It comes in a 30,000 or 60,000-pound weight capacity and can extend up to 30% of additional length whenever you need it.
Power your recovery with unmistakable strength. NAPA is proud to sell the Smittybilt Kinetic Recovery Rope with a 5-Year Limited Warranty.