- Whether you drive a cargo van or an off-road Jeep, easily take spare oversized tires on the road with the Smittybilt Pivot Heavy Duty Tire Carrier
- Gain a max tire size of 37 inches with the adjustable mount (Trail Jack Mount also offered)
- Retain your full tailgate functionality, with an added third brake light mount
- No tailgate sag thanks to the monoblock aluminum construction
- Comes with a 5-Year Limited Warranty
Whether you're headed to the job site as a contractor or going off-roading in your customized Jeep, there is no telling what your tires could run into… or over. Make sure you have spare tires, including oversized tires, strapped to your hard-working truck or van with the Smittybilt Pivot Heavy Duty Tire Carrier.
The Smittybilt Heavy Duty Tire Carrier can hold up to 135 pounds of weight. Attach any tire up to 37 inches thanks to the adjustable mount. Your entire tailgate will retain its full opening and closing operation while your carrier is in use. And, the EPDM gaskets are designed to protect the finish of your paint and trim from scuffs and scratches.
The drill-free installation is possible because of the forged chrome brackets, which are 30 percent stronger than steel. This system incorporates a third brake light for additional safety, and a trail jack mount is also offered. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Smittybilt Pivot Heavy Duty Tire Carrier with a 5-Year Limited Warranty.