- Lower the amounts of friction as you usher around your cables and wire ropes using the Smittybilt Roller Fairlead
- Cables can be used alongside any typical winch mounting plate
- Comes in a standard or low-profile design for better clearance
- Stops undue deterioration of wiring, cables and ropes
- Excellent for lofty angle hauls
- Strong 4-way roller
- Protected with a 5-Year Limited Warranty
Reducing extra damage to your work cables and ropes is important for maintaining your gear. Guiding your wire rope without added friction is achievable using the Smittybilt Roller Fairlead. Ushering your winch wire can be an intricate procedure; therefore, making it an easier feat is essential.
The Smittybilt Fairlead comes in a standard or low profile for better clearance and can be used alongside any typical winch mounting plate. The setup is excellent for high-angle pulls and will stop all undue deterioration of your wiring, cables and ropes. NAPA proudly sells the Smittybilt Roller Fairlead protected with a 5-Year Limited Warranty.