- Guard your Wrangler's front and back-end with a gnarly setup like the Smittybilt SRC Bumper
- Rear-end bumper features a flexible tire mount, 2-inch class 3 receiver hitch, billet handle and D-ring mounts
- Toughened center plate guards stock frame horns and lower cross member
- Drill-less, bolt-on installation using factory mounting positioning
- Ensures 2 feet of wall tubing over front rider and wings
- Single piece welded construction with 3/16-inch steel
- Strong winch mount can take on 15,000 lbs. line pull
- Features two-stage black powder coat polish
- Custom-fit for your exact make and model
- Comes with a 5-Year Warranty
Your stock bumpers are fine for everyday driving. But if you're trying to harness the true ability of a machine like the Jeep Wrangler, you'll need some upgrades to your bumper protection for real off-roading potential. With the Smittybilt SRC Bumpers, you'll get fortified strength with a rugged look that beats any factory bumper.
Designed for avid off-roaders, this bumper protects the body of your Wrangler from any obstacle that lies in your path. Made from durable 3/16-inch steel, this bumper is made to last. Thanks to a 15,000-lb line pull winch mount, D-ring mounts and a tubular brush guard, this front bumper is armed to take on the outdoors. With a fully adjustable tire mount, D-ring mounts, and 2-inch receiver hitch, the SRC is equipped to tackle, tow and tame just about anything. A single-piece weld design promises enhanced performance while a two-stage matte black powder coat exterior layer protects against rust and deterioration. With a custom fit to your specific Wrangler that uses OEM mounting positions, you'll enjoy a simple, bolt-on installation process without any drilling required!
Give your Wrangler some gnarly looks and armor to match its adventurous personality with the Smittybilt SRC Bumpers. Comes with a 5-Year Warranty.