- Guard every inch of your Wrangler before you hit the trails with the Smittybilt SRC Classic Side Protection
- Choose the size for your two-door or four-door Wrangler (2007-now)
- Toughened, single-piece construction with 3/16-inch rolled steel
- Matches SRC Classic bumpers for a complete look
- Straightforward assembly with no drilling necessary
- Comes in pairs for robust safety on all sides
- Crafted end caps are strong and durable
- Supported by a 5-Year Warranty
You've got the Smittybilt party in the front and the back, but what about the sides? Match your trail armor with the Smittybilt SRC Classic Side Protection for a complete Wrangler look!
Your new side guards are constructed from 3/16-inch cold rolled steel for durability against any off-roading hazard. The crafted end caps are toughened and ready to fend off any road debris that springs your way. Each guard is a solid, single-piece build coated in a black powder finish to prevent rust and corrosion. To simplify installation, these side guards mount right onto your factory holes without pulling out the drill! Whether you've got a two-door or four-door, any Wrangler built-in 2007 (and beyond) can sport these side guards.
Round out your Wrangler with style and functionality by adding the Smittybilt SRC Classic Side Protection. Supported by a 5-Year Warranty.