- Strengthen the defense of your Wrangler with the Smittybilt SRC Roll Cage Kit
- Knuckle system is assembled right onto your stock roll bar
- Made with extremely durable 1020 round steel tubing
- Simple to install with no drilling required
- Coated in a satin black powder layer
- Supported by a 5-Year Limited Warranty
Your Jeep is made to brave the outdoors and blaze new trails. But that lifestyle doesn't come without some level of risk. Rollovers can often occur when off-roading steep or uneven terrain, so you'll need to protect yourself and your passengers with the Smittybilt SRC Roll Cage Kit.
Engineered with extremely tough 1020 round steel tubing, your roll cage kit can handle the unpredictability of any outdoor adventure. Tackle rocky hill climbs and steep descents with unadulterated confidence, knowing your cage kit has you covered in the event of a dangerous rollover. Not only is your kit a great safety measure, but it also completes your rugged rig's look! Built with solid strength and no room for error, the "Knuckle System" latches right onto your stock roll bar with a pivot and fastening assembly. Even better yet, there's no drilling necessary to get your roll cage ready to ride.
Hit the pedal knowing you've got safety (and style) in mind! Your Smittybilt SRC Roll Cage Kit is layered in a satin black powder coat and is applicable to most soft tops. However, some trim work could be required to integrate freedom panels. Supported by a 5-Year Warranty.