Smittybilt 76715 fits the following vehicle:
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler
- Outfit your Wrangler with the Smittybilt SRC Roof Rack to carry the biggest load possible
- Drill-free, bolt-on system utilizes four mounting points; temporary cross bars function with both soft and hard top configurations
- Carry up to 300 pounds of supplies; compatible with Cargo Basket upgrade
- Engineered from 2-inch steel tubing, connected via reinforced brackets
- Stylish fabrication amplified by rust-fighting black powder coat finish
- Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
What do you say when your camping crew wants kayaks, paddleboards, air mattresses, a deluxe cooler and cornhole? If you have a Jeep Wrangler, you say, “Pack it up, and rack it up.” With the built-tough Smittybilt SRC Roof Rack, your on-the-go party can carry up to 300 pounds of evenly distributed gear, even if your plan includes off-roading adventures.
No drilling or modifications are needed to mount this roof rack. Just take advantage of the four-point attachment system for a safe, secure and convenient installation. To ensure this durable addition won’t tarnish the looks of your cherished Wrangler, this Smittybilt Rack is finished with a weatherized black powder coat to prevent rust and corrosion for the long haul.
This cargo carrier is compatible with both hard top and soft top Wranglers, including the easy-to-assemble crossbars. A perfect addition to any 2007 or later two-door or four-door model Jeep. Upgrade to the combined Roof Rack and Cargo Basket system to make the most of every haul with a two-in-one system. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Smittybilt SRC Roof Rack with a 5-Year Warranty.