- Eliminate the dangerous fire and one-time use of a traditional flare with the Smittybilt U.F.O. LED Emergency Road Flare Safety Light
- Be visible from a mile away thanks to the bright red LED light
- All-weather device is easy to store and transport
- Uses a magnet to attack to any flat metal surface
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Road flares can be dangerous to use, emitting high heat and sparks. Each road flare can also only be used for one emergency, and will have to be restocked for your next roadside emergency. Ditch the sticks for a reusable, extremely safe, simple-to-operate, long-lasting Smittybilt U.F.O. LED Emergency Road Flare Safety Light.
Take advantage of the powerful lithium battery, which retains a charge for up to 12 months. The Smittybilt LED Emergency Safety Light will illuminate for up to 100 hours, emitting a red glare that can be seen up to a mile away.
The applications are endless, thanks to the extreme magnetism that will hold onto any flat metal surface. Or utilize the hanging loop to hand this all-weather, water-tight device at your camp site. NAPA is proud to offer the Smittybilt U.F.O. LED Emergency Road Flare Safety Light with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.