- Secure your valuables in your Wrangler with the Smittybilt Vaulted Glove Box
- Fits perfectly within the OE Wrangler glove box space
- Designed with a reliable lock and two keys
- 16-Gauge Steel construction is rigid and tamper-resistant
- Finished with a slick Black Powder Coat
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Drivers of the iconic Jeep Wrangler know the secret to happiness: it's the open-air, freewheeling feeling of cruising around in a 'naked' Wrangler - no doors and no top! The only drawback, of course, comes when it's time to park your Wrangler. Criminals may see a fully disassembled Wrangler and assume it's an easy target. But with the Smittybilt Vaulted Glove Box, you can keep your valuables secure and hidden.
Your Smittybilt Vaulted Glove Box is constructed with dependable 16-Guage Steel and finished in a tough Black Powder Coat. It's simple to install and is designed to fit into the Wrangler's existing glove box space with no gaps or play. Two keys are included with the sturdy lock to keep your goods secure, so you can leave your Wrangler unattended without worry. A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included with your purchase.