- Add to your Jeep's aggressive style and defense with the Smittybilt XRC Exoskeleton
- Made with steel tubing 1.75 inches in diameter with .120 thick walls
- Rooftop access with included windshield crossbar
- Compatible with mounted accessories and gear
- Easy installation
- Supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
There's no better way to prepare your ride for the unpredictability of off-roading than with some aftermarket upgrades designed specifically for your Jeep. If you're craving more strength and style, ramp up the aggressiveness of your rock-climbing machine with the Smittybilt XRC Exoskeleton!
At 1.75 inches in diameter with .120 thick walls, the steel tubing used to build your Smittybilt XRC Exoskeleton is both durable and adaptable. With an incorporated windshield crossbar that simplifies roof accessibility along with four overhead bars, you can add onto your set-up with racks, mounted camping gear and more. Whenever you decide to change out your top, simply remove your accessories and disassemble with ease.
Your exoskeleton is highly stable thanks to its 14 touch points and B-pillar fixing point, and comes in an anti-rust black powder coat for extra protection. Beef up your Jeep's off-roading status with the Smittybilt XRC Exoskeleton. Supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.