- Smittybilt XRC Flux Steel Fender Flares provide your Jeep Wrangler with ample space for your oversized tires
- Lowers your center of gravity
- Engineered with dual CNC-bent tubes
- Sold in sets of two for front and rear
- Includes LED turn signals
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Upgrading your Jeep to larger tires usually means one thing: you'll have to upgrade your tire clearance as well. Not to mention you'll need to safeguard yourself and those nearby from the flying rocks and debris that oversized tires are bound to kick up while adventuring off-road. Smittybilt XRC Flux Steel Fender Flares protect you, your vehicle, and your large tires.
Your Smittybilt XRC Flux Steel Fender Flares maximize the allotted clearance for your larger tires, allowing for full suspension movement and a lower center of gravity. These flares are 6 inches wide and add 3 inches to the suspension travel. The 1.5-inch tubes have been CNC bent and are capped with 1/8-inch cold-rolled sheet metal.
These flares are sold in sets of two for both your Jeep's front and rear. Each flare attaches to your OE mounting points with ease. A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included.