- Mount on a barrier against sharp stones, damaging debris and compacted snowy ice with the Smittybilt XRC Rock Sliders
- Precisely engineered from your exact Jeep Cherokee or Wrangler
- Constructed from a robust, long-lasting, solid steel plate
- Finished in a corrosion-fighting black powder coat applied in two stages
- Minimal drilling and modifications may be needed for strongest installation
- Comes with a 5-Year Warranty
You take a lot of pride in the look and performance of your Jeep Wrangler or Cherokee, so a set of Smittybilt XRC Rock Sliders is the next logical step. These built-tough rock crawlers protect your paint job and more from flying rocks, debris and muck kicked up on the off-road trails. Not only that, but the XRC Sliders create a dependable step up for you and your crew.
Engineered from a solid steel plate, your Smittybilt Sliders are formed into 1.75-inch x .120-inch over-rider tubing. A rust-proof black powder coat is applied in a two-stage process so you know nothing on the roads or off of them will diminish your finish.
Use your pre-existing body mounts to bolt your rock sliders onto your Jeep. Note, a minimal amount of cutting and drilling might be required. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Smittybilt XRC Rock Sliders with a 5-Year Warranty.