- Pick a top-quality winch rope that you can safely depend on by using the Smittybilt XRC Synthetic Winch Rope
- Durable Dyneema SK-75 interlaced textiles will never tangle, wrinkle or curl
- Generously covered to halt the winch drum from slipping
- Rust, erosion and deterioration repellent
- Treated to resist UV-rays
- Nominal expansion
- Does not revolve
- Protected with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
A sturdy winch is a good start, but what is a car without a driver, an engine without engine oil or peanut butter without jelly? You need a reliable winch rope to run a safe winching operation without the worry of snapping chains or fraying straps. The Smittybilt XRC Synthetic Winch Rope allows you to strengthen your setup and rest easy by using quality equipment.
The Smittybilt Winch Rope is fabricated using Dyneema SK-75, a robust and interlaced material that will not curl up or tangle and is snag-resistant, erosion-repellant and treated to resist Ultraviolet light. The winch drum will not slip, and the rope has little to no expansion and will not revolve.
The lightweight rope only weighs 1/7th of the mass of Steel cables, so it's easy to add to your current lineup of excellent tools. Each unit includes a shielded sleeve to help decrease harmful high temperatures. NAPA proudly sells the Smittybilt XRC Synthetic Winch Rope protected with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.