Smittybilt 76862 fits the following vehicle:
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler
- Enhance your trail riding by adding more tire clearance with the Smittybilt XRC Tube Fenders
- Sturdy 5/32-inch steel plate build with 1.5-inch by .120-inch wall tubing
- Comes with everything needed to install (stainless steel hardware)
- Ideal for larger tires with clearance
- Can come with added 3-inch flare
- Finished in a black powder coat
- Supported by a 5-Year Warranty
Every good off-roader knows the value of tire clearance when hitting the trails. Too much or too little, and you can easily miss that sweet spot where your vehicle is operating at peak performance. Make sure you're getting the right amount of lift for unmatched off-roading adventures when you install the Smittybilt XRC Tube Fenders!
Constructed with a strong 5/32-inch steel plate with 1.5-inch by .120-inch wall tubing, these fenders are designed to take your vehicle to new limits. They install quickly with only a few small changes to your OE fender, and are the perfect fit for larger tires. And if you want, they can even come with a 3-inch flare! Your fenders are also coated in an anti-rust black powder finish for extra protection against the elements. Plus, everything you need to install (including stainless steel assembly hardware) comes in your order.
Equip your ride with one of the most critical parts of off-road gear and you'll feel the difference. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Smittybilt XRC Tube Fenders with a 5-Year Warranty.