- The SnowBear Snow Plow Spring Set has 2 Black Powder-Coated springs to give your plow some bounce back and long-lasting durability
- Includes mounting hardware needed to install easily
- Compatible with the plow frames SP115 and SP120
- Accessible for a wide range of plow sizes
- Protected with a 1-Year Warranty
Your vehicle, bed and plow all have shock absorbers for a reason, and while a little bounce may go a long way, springs usually lose some of their springiness over time. Happily, you can put the bounce back in your plow with the SnowBear Snow Plow Spring Kit.
The SnowBear Spring Kit is available for a range of plow widths and includes 2 sturdy springs. Each spring has a Black powder coat coating that keeps it from rusting even after years of service. For a complete installation, 2 eye bolts and lock nuts are provided for your convenience.
This kit works with the SP120 round tube and SP115 square tube plow frames, which is another reason NAPA proudly sells the SnowBear Snow Plow Spring Kit, protected with a 1-Year Warranty.