- Use your vehicle's power to tackle the winter snow buildup and pave your own way with the SnowSport 180 Snow Plow
- Heavy-duty, rubberized 7-inch blade edge carefully sweeps up snow only
- Can be utilized on the front or back of your truck, SUV or Minivan
- Lightweight (56-lbs) and can be handled by one person
- Won't interfere with lighting due to bowed design
- Comes with blade, push frame and hardware
- Features 23-inch push frame
- Easy to install and operate
- Backed by a 1-Year Warranty
- Note: A 2" receiver hitch (sold separately) is required for installation.
Don't break your back trying to shovel an entire driveway's worth of snow. With the SnowSport 180 Snow Plow, you'll harness your vehicle's strength to quickly clear your path and get back on the road. No matter what make and model you drive, the SnowSport 180 is designed to shovel the slush without any damage to your lawn, pavement, or car.
Picture a freshly plowed driveway in seconds and you'll understand how much time and effort a vehicle snow plow can save you. Made with durable, rust-resistant aluminum and a rubberized blade edge, this snow plow is guaranteed to make your life easier. This specialized blade is made to last you many winter seasons with a single-position interceptor that stabilizes the blade's position. Simple to install and operate, all you have to do is lower the blade onto the ground and plow as you pull in or back out. With the help of edge indicators, you'll confidently know exactly what you're plowing even with the rear blade in use.
Invest in the snow plow solution that does the work for you! NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the SnowSport 180 Snow Plow with a 1-Year Warranty.
Note: A 2" receiver hitch (sold separately) is required for installation.