- Open your wheel spacing and stance for a classic, recognizable style when you use the Southern Truck Wheel Spacers
- Sports a negative offset of .25 inches, 1.5 inches or 2 inches, contingent on your specific make and model
- Made for your exact vehicle make and model to match existing bolt patterns
- Powder Coat Finish resists decay, rust, and corrosion
- Robust Steel construction is made to last
- Conveniently sold in pairs
- Protected with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Opening the stance of your prized truck is exactly what's needed for you to add a recognizable and rugged look to your vehicle. You don't have to pay for significant rig modifications and costly, potentially messy upgrades. Just upgrade to the Southern Truck Wheel Spacers, which are made to bring more stable handling to your setup.
Wheel spacers increase your truck's track width, and the weight transfer becomes lower with a wider track. The Southern Spacers allow you to have larger wheels on your vehicle and improve the grip on your wheels, stabilizing your wide during rough, inclement weather or while off-roading. The system is manufactured using mighty Steel and comes in a powder-coat finish to resist decay, rust, and corrosion.
Each unit is conveniently sold in pairs, is tailor-made to fit your vehicle's existing bolt patterns, and sports a negative offset of .25 inches, 1.5 inches, or 2 inches, contingent on your specific make and model. The system is easily installed and can even space your truck tires by .25-2 inches. You'll love the robust Steel construction, which is made to last. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.