Spyder 5077714 fits the following vehicle:
- 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra
- Stay in the line of sight no matter what time it is when you install the Spyder LED Daytime Running Lights
- Features six LED bulbs that operate without making temperatures hot
- Extended longevity that lasts anywhere from 50,000 to 75,000 hours
- Cased in weather-proof sealed silicone
- Lessens possibility of collision
- Supported by a 1-Year Warranty
To evade the risk of collision, it's best to make sure your vehicle can be clearly seen while on the road. That's why Spyder LED Daytime Running Lights are a great safety add-on that add a functional flair to your ride. These six powerful LED bulbs will shine bright whether it's night or day. Meaning your vehicle is set up to stay in the line of sight of everyone else on the road, keeping you safe from the shadows.
Some studies done by the Department of Transportation show that headlight operation during the day can lessen collision risks (up to 10%), by illuminating your vehicle during cloudy weather, afternoon shadows and evening time. Lucky for you, these crisp, clean LEDs undergo strict testing to ensure excellent functionality and protection against the elements. And, because these lights don't create additional heat while in use, you can practically install them wherever you'd like! These lights will endure the test of time and can light up your ride for 50,000 to 75,000 hours. Each light comes housed in a moisture-resistant, silicone seal and includes comprehensive installation instructions.
NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer Spyder LED Daytime Running Lights. Supported by a 1-Year Warranty.