- Let out some hot air while you channel rain runoff away from your opened window with the Stampede Snap-Inz Sidewind Window Deflectors
- Integrated low-profile look matches the contours of your car, truck, van or SUV
- Aerodynamic, impact-resistant acrylic comes with a smokey finish
- Order two pieces for the front windows or a set of four for the entire vehicle
- Simply install by inserting into the window channel; no drilling is needed
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
It’s important to vent; to let things out. For instance, you wouldn’t consider a house complete without gutters to mitigate rain runoff. So, it’s just as critical to finish off the windows of your new car with Stampede Snap-Inz Sidewind Window Deflectors. These water-channeling guards will help keep precipitation from dripping inside, which causes a mess and complicates climate control like foggy windows.
Drop that window when it’s hot, and the drip-edge of your Stampede Sidewind Deflector will hold streams of water back while generating a low-pressure current that pulls musty, stuffy air out. This aftermarket automotive accessory is a great way to trim the frames of your windows, thanks to the precise fit and the dark smokey finish. Your Snap-Inz Deflectors are car-wash safe, UV protected and scratch-resistant.
Easily install your deflectors into your window channels, utilizing double-sided tape on nonpainted surfaces for increased stability. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Stampede Snap-Inz Sidewind Window Deflectors with a Lifetime Warranty.