- Enjoy the STEDI Type-X EVO LED Driving Light and its 18,920 raw lumens, sporting a 12.5 amperage draw with 13.2 volts
- Engineered with a grand beam pattern: 44 x 50 ° spread and a 44 x 5.8° pencil beam
- Has a color temperature of 5000K but operates at -40°C to 60°C
- Is lightweight in its design at 3.3kg
- Has a power draw of 150 watts
- Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
The industry has evolved as we now have vehicle-changing products that are unique, functional and stylish. The STEDI Type-X EVO LED Driving Light is one of those products birthed from hundreds of prototypes to create the perfect auxiliary driving light. And this light has separated yet dedicated flood and spot beams, meaning you have more control of your lighting as you drive, and it has up to 140m of light that can spread laterally into critical zones.
The future of driving starts with STEDI LEDs, which are the pinnacle of craftsmanship and have several different "modes," including night-shot floodlights and night-shot spotlights. The unit itself measures 137mm at its base and 216.2mm at its widest point.
You'll love the years of trial and error that went into creating this LED light, including intensive customer feedback over the years, and finally, the STEDI LEDs hit the market! STEDI is a trusted brand that listens to its customers, which is just another reason NAPA proudly sells the STEDI Type-X EVO LED Driving Light with a 5-Year Warranty.