- Steelcraft 4X Series Nerf Bars bring a fashionable and functional step up for your truck or SUV
- Robust T304 stainless steel structure features 4-inch oval tubing
- Welded and polished 30 degree angled ends
- Installation is simple and requires no drilling; mounting brackets are included
- Choose from two finishes: Black Powder Coat and Polished Stainless Steel
- Black has a 3-Year Limited Warranty, whereas Stainless Steel has a Limited Lifetime Warranty
It doesn't matter how tall your truck or SUV is; getting in and out of it shouldn't be difficult or dangerous for you and your passengers. While nerf bars are clearly a great solution, a quick look around makes the problem obvious: it's almost impossible to find a functional, reliable set of nerf bars that looks great on your truck or SUV. When you install a set of Steelcraft 4X Series Nerf Bars, you no longer have to trade a sophisticated appearance for safety and convenience.
Your Steelcraft 4X Series Nerf Bars are crafted using sturdy 4-inch oval tubing made of heavy-duty T304 Stainless Steel. For a seamless profile, a sleek 30 degree angle is welded and polished on each end. These nerf bars are available in two finishes: Black Powder Coated steel or Polished Stainless Steel (Stainless models can be combined with Black or matching mounting brackets).
Installation is simple and straightforward thanks to the bolt-on construction. You can install these bars right out of the box, with no drilling required. On the Black model, a 3-Year Limited Warranty is available; on Stainless Steel, a Limited Lifetime Warranty is available.