- Enter your truck or SUV with confidence when you install a sick set of Steelcraft HD Nerf Bars
- Features e-coat with a top finish (choose from gloss or textured powder coat)
- Single-piece is fully welded with a 3-inch back tube and 2-inch step tube
- Comes with necessary mounting hardware for a no-drill assembly
- Sizable step surface with inverted punch plate
- Protected against corrosion
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty combined with a 1-Year Finish Warranty
It doesn't have to be difficult for you or your passengers to swiftly hop into your vehicle. For many trucks and SUVs, including high clearance models, a handy set of nerf bars can provide an extra step-up while adding to your ride's overall personality and look. With Steelcraft HD Nerf Bars, you'll boost style with a multi-purpose step that's bound to upgrade your ride.
The fully-welded, one-piece design features a 3-inch back tube with a 2-inch step tube as well as a wide stepping surface with an inverted punch plate. With these step pads, you'll retain a strong grip, no matter rain or shine. Steelcraft's unique technology applies both e-coats and powder coats to both bars, setting them apart from other manufacturers. With the help of an electric finishing process that binds paint to metal through electric currents, the e-coat is layered for corrosion resistance and includes your choice of a top finish in a gloss or textured powder coat.
Your nerf barfs come with all the required mounting hardware, so you can enjoy an easy, no-drill assembly from your home garage. Upgrade your ride with effortless style and functionality when you install your Steelcraft HD Nerf Bars. Supported by Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty combined with a 1-Year Finish Warranty.