Steelcraft 90002 fits the following vehicles:
- 1999-2016 Ford F-250
- 1999-2016 Ford F-350
- 2004-2015 Nissan Titan
- Guard your rear cabin space from impact force with the Steelcraft Headache Rack
- Features louvered design for enhanced protection from damage or sunlight
- Upright beams made taller than crossbar for maximum protection
- Made with toughened steel with a classic black polish
- Includes all required hardware
- Supported by a 2-Year Warranty
A headache rack isn't just for the looks; it provides extremely valuable protection to the rear cab window in the event of loose cargo, car-on-car collision or a rollover. By using the rack itself to tie down cargo, you'll safely transport your hauls and minimize risk. Choose the Steelcraft Headache Rack for a heavy-duty, all-purpose rack that guarantees supreme protection with a utilitarian look.
Made with serious steel construction, this headache rack is engineered to enhance the security and personality of your rig. It meets the expectations of safety experts without compromising aesthetics, unlike lesser headache racks. With a louvered design that'll guard the truck cabin against brute force or harsh sunlight, this rack is the perfect accessory that combines functionality with style. A final Black Powder Coat finish ensures your rack resists rust and corrosion while blending in with the rest of your truck's look. All the required mounting hardware comes with your rack for an easy, bolt-on assembly process.
Ramp up your rig's armor with the Steel Craft Headache Rack. Comes with a 2-Year Warranty.