- Slide on a guard for your Jeep’s rear shocks and differential with Steelcraft Skid Plates
- Take advantage of the solo-sheet fabrication
- Engineered from robust, heavy-gauge steel
- Finished with both a black e-coat and powder coat
- Simple install will have you off-roading in no time
- Comes in sets of two, with a 1-Year Warranty
Give your off-roading Jeep Wrangler the Steelcraft Skid Plates it deserves. Crawl over the toughest terrain with confidence. Choose either the front differential skid plate or the set of two rear shock skid plates, or get both products for full coverage.
Your new aftermarket skid plates are engineered to specifically protect a Jeep’s rear shocks and front differential. Place on this armor to shield against sharp objects, while retaining all the undercarriage space you need on the trails.
Take advantage of this solo-sheet design, fabricated from heavy-gauge steel. The Steelcraft Skid Plates are finished with both an e-coat and a black powder coat. Take advantage of the simple install. NAPA is proud to offer Steelcraft Skid Plates with a 1-Year Warranty.