- Add some grit and side muscle to your mean machine with Steelcraft STX500 Running Boards
- Choose from a Black Powder Coat or Polished Stainless Steel finish
- Enhances traction with grooved polyethylene step pads
- Has great width and durability
- Simple, no-drill assembly
- Comes in pairs
- Supported by a 3-Year Warranty
Ditch the factory and flimsy sidesteps for a real upgrade in support, style and protection. With the Steelcraft STX 500 Running Boards, you'll tone the sides of your ride while gaining valuable rocker panel protection. Give yourself (and your passengers) a chance to mount your ride with cool confidence thanks to these robust running boards.
Made with premium stainless steel, these running boards are made to match the quality of your souped-up beast. With 6-inch-wide boards that feature weather-resistant texturing, you're set up for success with these beefy steps. The step pads offer insane grip while the impressive length and width offer great protection against flying rocks and door dings. With each step made to fit your exact vehicle, you'll install your new boards completely hassle-free.
No drilling necessary! We even include all the custom mounting hardware needed to install. Finish off customization with a choice between a Black Powder Coat or Polished Stainless Steel finish. Ride in style knowing that Steelcraft STX500 Running Boards have always got your back. These boards come in pairs and are protected by a 3-Year Warranty.