- With Steelcraft STX600 Running Boards, you'll enhance your OEM style, protection, and functionality
- Single-piece construction features stamped end caps for extra strength
- Easy, no-drill installation with vehicle-specific hardware included
- Made of sturdy 14-gauge carbon steel with a powder coat finish
- Supersized 6.5-inch steps run the length your entire cab
- Comes with a 3-Year Warranty
Don't settle for any old running boards. Your rig needs side muscle that can withstand a day's worth of work and then some. With Steelcraft STX600 Running Boards, you'll level up your rocker panel with sleek boards that act as steps, provide ding protection, and add a rugged flair to your rig!
Made from 14-gauge carbon steel, these running boards can easily handle years of daily use and heavy weight. The solid-welded, single-piece construction comes with stamped end caps for enhanced durability. Their super-wide 6.5-inch step surfaces feature a grooved, raised top layer to ensure reliable grip in all weather conditions. These boards are finished in a Black Powder Coat to protect against rust and corrosion, as well as maintain a sporty, rugged look.
To add onto the effortlessness, these boards follow a simple, no-drill installation process with all the custom hardware and brackets included! How easy is that? When you're ready to step up your ride's support system, look no further than Steelcraft STX600 Running Boards. Supported by a 3-Year Warranty.