- Upgrade your brake system one part at a time with the superior, advanced StopTech Cryo Brake Rotors
- Take advantage of maximum tension strength engineered from a triple rotation between a frigid -300 degrees Fahrenheit to a scorching 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Finished with an anti-rust E-coat that is tested to hold up against 400 hours of continuous salt water treatment
- Reliable aftermarket product goes this distance with a lifespan that lasts 33% longer than EO rotors
- State-of-the-art venting dissipates moisture and expels heat
- Protective coating is evenly applied to every nook and cranny
- Purchase separately with a 30-Day/3,000-Mile Warranty
- StopTech Cryo Rotors are custom manufactured. Allocate 5-10 business days before shipping.
If you are in the market for intensely strong brake components but want to plan and purchase your upgrade one part at a time, go with the comprehensive StopTech Cryo Brake Rotors. Be aware, because these specialty rotors require a distinct fabrication, it takes 5 to 10 business days from the order date until they are shipped.
The Cryo Brake Rotors are placed through an intense cryogenic curing process to deliver long-lasting resilience. This computer-generated treatment dives down to -300 degrees Fahrenheit and heats back up to a searing 300 degrees Fahrenheit. No matter the pressure they are under, your new aftermarket rotors will not become distorted thanks to this intense cryogenic fabrication method.
This state-of-the-art manufacturing procedure pays off with the expanded, long-term capacity of your brake pads. In addition, the StopTech Brake Rotors contain one-of-a-kind Vac-U-Slot vents to push away heat and moisture. Rely on the dual disc grind to produce even wear that will have your disc and pad broken in with record speed and extreme silence.