- Keep your brakes cool and dry with StopTech Slotted Rotors' Vac-U-Slot vents
- Choose from over 1,200 vehicle fitments to get the perfect brake fit for your exact make and model
- Surpasses lesser zinc-coated rotors with military-grade cadmium plating that increases rotor use by 60%
- Increase lifespan of brake pads by cooling and smoothing the rotor surface
- Choice castings from Premier Foundries promise durability and longevity
- Comes with a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Warranty
- Rotors sold separately
Solid rotors for your vehicle will help you deliver when it comes to safety and control over your brakes. There's no other manufacturer whose been crafting long-lasting performance brake rotors longer than StopTech, a true industry pioneer. Simple in appearance but substantial in power, your StopTech Slotted Rotors will surpass factory rotors and imitations any day, in any weather.
Layered with a military-grade cadmium surface coating that endures 60% longer than a standard zinc coat, your StopTech Rotors offer premium protection that regular rotors just can't. And without a proper defense system, continuous hot gas and dust accumulation will cause your brakes to deteriorate over time. But thanks to a one-of-a-kind Vac-U-Slot design, these vent slots will cool down your rotors (or keep them dry in wet weather) by allowing exit points for hot temperatures or trapped water. With your new StopTech rotors, you can brake confidently knowing your rotors can defend against the elements. When it's time to check their wear and tear, utilize the vent slots as a benchmark to determine the remaining rotor lifespan.
Rotors are sold individually. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors with StopTech's 3-Year/36,000-Mile Warranty.
Note: Not intended to endure extreme conditions (such as temperature) on racetracks. Regularly inspect and discard rotors if any deterioration is identifiable.