- StopTech Sport Brake Pads are made for your every day or powerful driving styles
- Crafted with 100% positive molded material for homogenous friction
- Fade is eradicated thanks to Maximum Operating Temperature (MOT)
- Superior modulation, activation, and release
- Ideal brake pads for autocross or a light track day
Some vehicles are just what you need to get to and from work, while others are better suited for weekend activities like track and autocross. But some drivers out there only have one vehicle, and it needs to perform and stop reliably during both. So what kind of brake pads should you install? The answer is easy: you need StopTech Sport Brake Pads.
Your StopTech Sport Brake Pads are safe and good for driving in the city. They are also made for light track day and autocross use. Because the Max Operating Temperature is so high, these pads don't fade and have the best actuation, modulation, and release. And because they are 100% positive molded, they have a friction material that is the same everywhere.
Each pad is pre-heated to make it work better at first and make it easier to get comfortable. Para-aramid composites are used to make things respond in a linear way. With these pads in place, you'll be ready for everything from regular driving to light track day and autocross use.