- Level up the way your brakes perform when you use StopTech SportStop Drilled Brake Rotors
- Finished in a unique surface material that prevents pads from glazing in inclement weather
- Predrilled holes expel brake dust and dirt and keep the rotor surface colder
- Engineered as a replacement for OM stock rotors
- Experience more bite than that of stock flat rotors
- Designed with a corrosion-resistant black coating
- Tailor-made to suit your make and model
- Sold separately
- Protected with a 90-Day / 3,000-Mile Warranty
Experience improved driving and braking conditions when using the state-of-the-art StopTech SportStop Drilled Brake Rotors. Stopping is the most important part of driving, and staying safe using new and improved braking technology is paramount to your safety. The tailor-made brake rotors suit your exact make and model, and easily bolt into place, effortlessly fitting your stock calipers.
The StopTech Brake Rotors have predrilled holes that expel dust and debris and work to keep the rotor surface cool. The holes also keep build-up away between the pad and disc, helping your brakes to last longer. You'll love the intense bite and increased braking power. The system comes engineered as a direct replacement for your OM stock rotors.
Improve the look and the overall design and look of your car, truck or SUV. Not only does StopTech look amazing with its black coating finish, but it also keeps you safe on the road as you drive through inclement weather conditions. The black coating also resists corrosion and helps your drilled brake rotors last even longer. NAPA proudly sells the StopTech SportStop Drilled Brake Rotors, which are sold separately and come protected with a 90-Day / 3,000-Mile Warranty.