- Upgrade your brakes with the advanced, high-performance StopTech SportStop Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotor
- Built to last, the drilled holes eliminate road grime and brake pad dust for a tighter hold
- Keep temps low thanks to the airflow generated from slots on the rotor surface
- Get a great trip, rain or shine, from the final coating that reduces glazing
- Black finish creates a sleek style, while also combating corrosion
- Backed by a 90-Day/3,000-Mile Warranty
Are you having a hard time choosing between the benefits of a drilled brake rotor or a slotted brake rotor? Stop right there. With a StopTech upgrade, you don’t have to pick. Gain improved braking power that will go the distance, and look good doing it.
Each slot and hole mitigate road debris and brake pad dust, providing a pristine surface for better contact and hold. Your new SportStop Brake Rotor excels at dissipating moisture, making this upgrade ideal for wet environments. A dynamic coating blocks brake pad glazing. The center hat is finished with a coating that shields against rust and deterioration.
The StopTech Brake Rotor is a sharp addition to any personalized performance vehicle. No modifications are needed for this direct-fit installation. Each part is packaged separately with a 90-Day/3,000-Mile Warranty against manufacturer defects.